Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Few More from Hue

After I made my last post, I discovered that I hadn't included any of the pictures from Hue that I took with my iPhone, and some of them are particularly interesting.  So, here they are....

More of Central Hue.  Still raining....

Hue Stadium, about a block from our hotel.  In the upper right, you can see the kind of grungy mildew that's prevalent there.

The Funny Hotel

One of the local beers

Another local beer--Hue was the first place I was where they had more than one local beer.

Confetti Restaurant and Art Gallery--rated #3 in Hue by TripAdvisor, and I agree

Tourist boat along the Perfume River

At Tu Hieu Pagoda

At Tu Hieu Pagoda

At Tu Hieu Pagoda

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Tomb of Khai Dinh

Back in Central Hue

Yet another local beer

Mmmm.....crap meat!

Next--on to Saigon!